A vibrantly bright feeling for rustic landscape art and aristocratic charm… vivacious Watteau-like figures pay court amidst an astounding seven Piranesi’s in the sitting room… a Poussin of Ariane and Bacchus… scenes of Fontainebleau and Vauxhall gardens... Malvaxia is shamelessly romantic… innocently, bucolically seductive..
- 45-ft private southern balcony with protected views of the lake and pasture, the Southwest Mountains, the vineyards
- Covered northern balcony at garden level, extensive private lawn and garden framed by historic boxwoods
- Both balconies furnished with Adirondack chaises and dining table and chairs
- Botticino Bianco tile bath and shower, jacuzzi
- Exterior doors in each room, north and south and from central hall
- Fireplace functional in sitting room, ornamental in bedroom
- Individual climate controls
- Luxurious bathing accessories and bathrobes, double vanity in bath, lavish appointments throughout
- Satellite television
- Toile or chintz lined curtains with plantation shutters, all windows
- Antique oriental carpets on original mansion floors throughout
- 400-thread Italian cottage bed linens, triple-sheeted king 4-poster bed, down blankets and pillows
Make a Reservation
Guests at the Inn are served a full breakfast with sidebar of seasonal fruit, yogurt, cereal, and assorted pastries from our kitchen.
Each evening, complimentary refreshments include a bottle of the guest's choice from a selection of red, white, or sparkling wine.
1804 Inn Guests may reserve a tasting in our Library 1821 Tasting Room by emailing [email protected].