Radiant natural light, echoed in the gilt frames of mirrors, portraits, a priceless Venetian clock … a gallery of classic game birds recalls a spontaneous rapport with the south garden, lake, and vineyards beyond… floors of the estate-kilned brick, their patina smoothed by the centuries, lend a glowing warmth to Philéo by firelight.
- Covered brick southern terrace at garden level, framed and secluded by historic boxwoods
- Bedroom with windows facing southern garden and vineyards to west
- Terrace furnished with Adirondack chaises and dining table and chairs
- Antique armoire in bedroom
- Italian tile bath and shower, antique vanity table and chair dressing room
- Exterior doors in each room to south terrace
- Fireplace functional in sitting room, ornamental in bedroom
- Individual climate controls
- Satellite television
- Toile or chintz lined curtains with plantation shutters, all windows
- Antique oriental carpets on original mansion floors throughout
- 400-thread Italian cottage bed linens, triple-sheeted king 4-poster bed, down blankets and pillows
- Luxurious bathing accessories and bathrobes, double vanity in bath, lavish appointments throughout
Make a Reservation
All accommodations in the Inn and Cottages are non-smoking, only.
We cannot accept pets, except certified service animals.
To contact us:[email protected]
Guests at the Inn are served a full breakfast with sidebar of seasonal fruit, yogurt, cereal, and assorted pastries from our kitchen.
Each evening, complimentary refreshments include a bottle of the guest's choice from a selection of red, white, or sparkling wine.
1804 Inn Guests may reserve a tasting in our Library 1821 Tasting Room by emailing [email protected].